It is a project car, and needs some work to be roadworthy, but it’s a great start, with super solid metal. Look through the pictures and let me know if there’s anything else you’d like to see.
The car has been lowered on coilovers on the front with a huge sway bar. It has 3″ blocks lowering the rear. It has a good running L18 and a 4 speed trans. Brakes are functional, but could use inspection, as the car has not been operational for quite a while. I have a clean Utah title, ready to go.
- Despite the ugly appearance of the paint, the sheet metal is very solid. The only significant rust is at the bottom of the front fenders.
- Solid engine and trans
- Has Painless wiring kit
- Good glass all around
- Adjustable coilovers in front, 3″ blocks in the rear
- Rare car – hard to find in this condition
- Originally Cactus Green color code
- New exhaust (but it needs to be connected from the downpipe to the exhaust)
- Windshield is glued in. Not sure why, but it looks fine and is in good condition.
- A little rust at the top edge of the windshield and the back edge of the top, where it meets the hatch
- Heater box missing
- No dash cap
- Wiring has been removed, but the Painless kit is not fully installed – only the ignition is wired up
See the photos and let me know if you have any questions. 385-252-8701